A Software Engineer—Cloud Full Stack I is responsible for the development of critical server-side software frameworks and client-side features associated with the Anark Core products. This position works with a team of motivated engineers to plan software releases that adhere to customer requirements within business-acceptable timeframes. The ideal candidate will be an expert at developing highly scalable web applications the components described below.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Experience creating a robust backend using Node.js, ExpressJS, MongoDB, and associated modules (socket.io etc.).
- Experience creating RESTful-based web services.
- Experience in RabbitMQ or other messaging platforms.
- Experience in Redis or other fast caching systems.
- Experience with NGINX or other high-performance HTTP servers.
- Experience with web development using HTML5, CSS3, React, and JSON.
- Experience with continuous integration and version control.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Capable of managing multiple, concurrent deliverables on aggressive delivery schedules with a conscientious work ethic.
- Strong technical and communication skills—capable of garnering the respect of team members and associates within the company.
- Responsive web design experience.
- Experience with user authentication (SSO, AD) and access-control integration.
- Experience with WebGL or other graphics technologies.
- Proven skills in .NET a plus.
Required Education and Professional Experience
- BS in Computer Science, or similar.
- New graduates accepted.