Cimarron is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to support the Space Launch Systems Core ground systems software and simulations to check out the Core Stage flight article. The chosen candidate will design and deliver key components of ground systems and support the design and development of NASA's next big rocket that will enable space exploration for years to come.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience with Enterprise Architect.
- Experience with Linux RedHat real-time mission critical operating systems.
- C++, XML programming.
- Experience with PrismTech Open-splice Distributed Data System.
- Experience with QT Graphical User Interfaces.
- Experience in the Software development Lifecyle with requirements, analysis, development integration and test.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math, or Physics.
Cimarron is a global solutions company with a strategic partnering approach to satisfying customer-driven requirements. We ensure customer success with a modern approach and experienced leadership. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, Cimarron is fueled by highly skilled employees, developing new innovative technologies, and delivering superior products and services.
We believe in recognizing employees' worth by offering competitive salaries and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, educational reimbursement, and much more. From Company-wide Information meetings led by our President and CEO, to an Awards program designed to recognize our amazing employees and their accomplishments, you will not only feel like you are a part of a team, you will be a valued member of the Cimarron family.