Job ID 1098152
Category Information Technology
Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable custom built technology solutions to meet business needs. Collaborate and support team members in delivering high-quality software solutions in an agile environment.
- Work with product management and drive the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall technical design of solutions
- Design, build and test applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Contribute to evolving software excellence, architecture, design, coding standards, testing, patterns, automation, tools, etc.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of experience developing complex, high-performance enterprise software using Java/J2EE technologies. Java/Spring MVC development, and broad experience with relational databases, data modeling, and Object-Oriented software designs. Hibernate and Flex development or related technologies, and Healthcare experience preferred. Strong verbal and written communication skills
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.