You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit… if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you! Celerity is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
About the Role
Are you ready to take your development experience to the next level by creating game-changing solutions to transform the travel technology industry?
Then join Celerity as a Software Engineer and build a rewarding career in a fast-paced, Agile work environment that offers the excitement of a start-up with the traction of an industry leader.
In this role, you will work in Boston, Massachusetts and train in London, England helping our client with complex projects using the latest technologies.
What You'll Do
- Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain Front end Java solutions including AngularJS and contribute to back-end C++ software development
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies Develop Web Services Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation
- Model, design and implement databases as necessary
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the C++ software and ensure a level of quality in line with our guidelines
- Participate in the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the product
- Produce software documentation necessary for the application and issue it to the requesting departments
- Support the end user in the Production phase by debugging existing software solutions in response to defect or stories issued from Product Management or Business Analyst
- Ensure a high standard of stability, scalability & performance, quality, operability, serviceability
- Monitor and promote a 'Relentless improvement' approach Innovation & continuous improvement of our process
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience developing software in UNIX environments
- You have used C++ and Java to build backend components
- You have the following computing skills: Design pattern, OO design, Linux, Agile, Test Driven Development, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- You have experience using C++, Java (J2EE / Spring), UML, SQL (Oracle)
- You have knowledge of XML and/or JSON, HTTP protocol
- You are team player with collaborative mindset
- You have exposure working in an Agile environment
- You enjoy working with a multi-cultural international team