Cask is a woman-owned small business and is certified by the State of California as a Micro Business and by the SBA as an Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) and Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB).
Cask was founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help our customers achieve success.
Cask is currently looking for a Software Engineer with the following knowledge, skills and ability:
• Develop engineering plans, priorities, & objectives
• Implement software design practices and familiarity with Agile software development
• Use object-oriented programming (e.g. C#, C++, Java)
• Develop in UNIX shell scripting, C, VBS, HTML, XML, SQL
• Use Microsoft Windows Operating System, UNIX/Linux, Cisco Internet Operating System (IOS)
• Communicate orally and in writing, and work as part of a team
• Document and create new procedures and instruction
Certified as a Level II Information Assurance Technician (IAT II) under Department of Defense (DoD) 8570.01M Cyber Security Workforce (CSWF). Candidates require two years of experience in software development to include specifying, designing, developing, coding, testing, integrating and documenting software modules systems and subsystems to provide new functional capabilities and improve existing information assurance posture. The candidate must also have hands-on experience with software documentation.
Security Clearance: All personnel must have an active Secret security clearance.
Cask is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.