Industry: Engineering Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 314 days ago
As the originator of 3D printing and a shaper of future 3D solutions, 3D Systems has spent its 30 year history enabling professionals and companies to optimize their designs, transform their workflows, bring innovative products to market and drive new business models. 3D Systems provides comprehensive 3D products and services, including 3D printers, print materials, on-demand parts services and digital design tools. Its ecosystem supports advanced applications from the product design shop to the factory floor to the operating room. 3D Systems’ precision healthcare capabilities include simulation, Virtual Surgical Planning, and printing of medical and dental devices as well as patient-specific surgical instruments
The Software Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of Windows based software focused on 3D Printing and 3D Scanning applications.
• Write software application code in C# and C++
• Working with product owners, design and develop user interfaces and application frameworks which support manipulation and editing of 3D mesh geometry
• Learn and utilize proprietary 3D geometry processing libraries.
• Apply agile development methodologies while working with small local teams and remote teams
• Support the development of software requirements and software project plans, including dependencies, deliverables and target dates
• Support software QA/test methodologies
Education and Training:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: