CACI serves the U.S. government by accelerating the transformation of health-related services through the application of new healthcare strategies and innovative technologies. We provide healthcare subject matter expertise, software development, systems integration and other IT-related services to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the Department ofVeterans Affairs, and the Department of Defense Military Health System. Our HHS customers include the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Institutes of Health, and the Federal Drug Administration. We provide comprehensive support throughout Federal Healthcare, including benefits and payer services, public health, healthcare delivery systems and medical logistics programs. CACI teams bring in-depth, first-hand understanding of payers, providers and patients to every project, to provide efficient and effective customer-centric solutions and services.
Software Engineer plays a role in analyzing various data sources and developing data streams for a large Enterprise Data Warehouse. The Software Engineer shall be responsible for developing ETL requirements by coordinating with business analysts and source system developers and develop ETL processes and data structures to support the required functionality. The successful candidate must have experience in a large Data Warehouse environment preferably in Hadoop.
- Analyzes new and existing data sources for the Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Develops ETL requirements for extracting, transforming and loading data into the Data Warehouse
- Creates Interface Control Document (ICD) and designs for the new data streams and reports
- Coordinates and collaborates with end users and business analysts in identifying, developing and validating ETL requirements.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Typically has a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work experience.
- Experience developing web services
- Experience in Java/Spark
- Experience in Shell scripts, Java Map/Reduce, SCALA or Python coding
- Experience documenting ETL mappings and good written skills.
- Experience in Hadoop environment is a plus.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Experience providing IT applications development and systems implementation services to federal customers.
- Strong communication skills.
Req #: 206088_20759