$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Aurora, CO 80010
Industry: Technical Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 59 days ago
CACI is seeking a Software Engineer in our Sterling, VA OR Aurora, CO office. The ideal candidate will have a TS/SCI clearance, 3+ years of experience performing full life-cycle software development. As a Software Engineer, you will develop new functionality for an existing system, from the requirements analysis and design phases, through development, integration, test, and deployment. Candidates must be self-motivated individuals who understand technical concepts, clearly communicate them to a varying range of audiences/understanding levels and collaborate on technical direction with the development team.
Candidates are expected to have excellent communication and oral skills and work well in a small team environment. Candidates should be familiar with general software engineering best practices.
What You'll Get to Do:
You work well in a team environment and take pride in designing and developing software solutions. You will work alongside the systems engineering team and be a part of an agile software development lifecycle with active participating in planning, scrums, sprints, regression testing, and baseline reviews. You thrive in a fast-moving environment and enjoy learning and overcoming new challenges.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Valid Through: 2019-9-16