Seeking an experienced Software Engineer to create C#, .NET, JAVA applications for use by Harris’ government customer.
Will support web architecture, legacy applications, enterprise-wide applications and software upgrades.
Responsibilities to include:
- Develop C#, .NET and JAVA applications
- Use GIT and JIRA for source control and issue tracking.
- Evaluate and recommend web architecture and process improvements.
- Troubleshoot applications developed in-house and by external developers
- Provide application support for individual users and enterprise-wide applications used by the division
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical degree
- 3+ years’ experience with C#/.NET, SQL (MS SQL Server), rich clients and web applications, Web services, XML/SOAP API integration, Integration servers
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience gathering and interpreting requirements, have used source control, and can review code, locate problems, provide and receive feedback on code.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- HTML5, CSS 3, GIT, Visual Studio, Eclipse, SQL Developer, MS SQL Server Management Studio
- Leadership skills and project leader experience.
- Should be able to self-start and solve problems quickly.
- Good organizational skills, excellent problem solving skills, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to work with teams and individuals.
- Should demonstrate the ability to learn new skills, meet deadlines, embrace new technologies, and follow process.