What we do:
As a Software Engineer on the Foundation team, you provide the web services, messaging systems, data stores, and other server-side systems our product teams need to get their job done quickly and easily. You’ll be charged with continuously enhancing and reinventing BoomTown’s server side platform. You’ll use C# to implement high performance web services backedby Redis, DynamoDB, SQL server, etc. You’ll be a key player in designing and refining BoomTown’s server side APIs.
We'd like to speak to you if:
- You have at least 3+ years of C# experience in a professional setting.
- You’re comfortable working on multiple operating systems and platforms.
- You are comfortable debugging performance issues and intimately understand CPU/Memory/Network tradeoffs.
- People bring you their trickiest debugging problems for help.
- You’ve designed, built, and deployed distributed applications.
- You enjoy training and educating your fellow developers.
We'd be really impressed if:
- You’ve helped a team migrate from .NET to the JVM
- You’ve worked with a distributed compute platform like Apache Spark, Hive, or Similar
- You have production code running in a Docker Container.
- You’ve run production code using platform-as-a-service offerings like AWS Lambda, Kinesis, or similar