I. Summary of the role
We are seeking today’s leaders who can move toward greater responsibility and results. We also offer internships to college and university students who want to grow and learn from some of the industry’s best experts. Discover how you can shape the future of travel with us.
The mission of Amadeus’ Hotel IT team is to design and deliver high performance systems that can process tens of thousands of requests per second and return the highest level of accuracy in the fastest response time. Our SaaS platforms are designed to serve millions of users who are seeking information and reservations from tens of thousands of hotels offering millions of hotel rooms around the world. Utilizing our proven ability to build and deploy mission critical software for the global travel industry, we are creating the next generation of technology solutions for the hospitality industry including: reservations and distribution, high-volume data acquisition from heterogeneous sources, sophisticated search engines, payment processing, hotel operations, business intelligence, and revenue management.
The Amadeus Hotel platform is an SOA solution delivering a fully centralized reservation system for large hotel chains. New customer needs will require evolution of the platform. Different types of technology are deployed: C++/Python and Java are used for the back ends in charge of the core functionality while Java and Angular for the front end portal in charge of the platform administration.
We are looking for Software Developer knowing both Java and C++ on the backend to join the team and participate in these efforts in an Agile and collaborative environment !
• Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain software solutions.
• Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.
• Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation.
• Model, design and implement databases as necessary.
• Develop software according to Amadeus Standards.
• Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software and ensure a level of quality in line with the Amadeus guidelines.
• Participate in the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalise the product.
• Produce software documentation necessary for the application and issue it to the requesting departments.
• Support the end user in the Production phase by debugging existing software solutions in response to defect or stories issued from Product Management or Business Analyst
II. Main Responsibilities
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent.
Relevant work experience: