Are you interested in joining the ranks of world-class engineers who are excited about building software that matters to millions of people and improves their daily lives? We build software and systems to deliver simple, useful, and delightful experiences that improve people’s everyday financial lives.
- Develop code to transition from legacy ATM platforms written in C++, Java, and Knockout to modernized architecture using Go, Node, and Angular.
- Pilot and implement new and emerging test approaches such as robotic automation
- Efficiently research legacy code bases to ensure interoperability with legacy components implemented in, eg. C++, using techniques such as analyzing headers, library symbols, and low-level debugging
- Develop CICD pipelines to ensure accurate, repeatable deployment of code to distributed, physical devices.
- Develop and deploy cloud-based microservices using AWS and associated technologies.
- Work with product owners and Agile teams to understand, design, develop, and implement new features using engineering best practices, design guidelines, and principles.
- Promote DevOps best practices through measurement, education and standardized technology
- At least 2 years of experience working with C++/ C
- At least 2 years of experienceworking with Go
- At least 2 years of experience designing and implementing continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines using Jenkins
1+ year of experience with Windows development
1+ year of experience with Linux development
3+ years of experience in Agile
1+ years of experience using Docker
1+ years of experience using AWS
Job ID R49076