- Designs, develops operates and maintains software components and computing systems software to be applied to and integrated with engineering, scientific and manufacturing requirements. Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the generation of engineering applications and products. Developments real time embedded systems involving SW for digital signal processing, electronic warfare, and control and display components. Interfaces with customers, suppliers, application users and other technical and support personnel.
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related engineering field.
- 4+ Years of Embedded Software Engineering experience.
- Real Time Operating Systems Experience.
- Must have experience with following programming languages:(Either applicable. No preference) :
- C++ OR ADA 83 and ADA 95
Preferred Additional Skills
- EW Background
- Capable of working on both high and low level software
- VxWorks or similar embedded OS experience
- UML design experience
Job ID: ES20181306-25243