This position requires a self-motivated individual who would be responsible for the full lifecycle development of C/C++ programs.
- Architect, design and develop software that solves business requirements
- Enhance existing software packages to fit unique customer needs and configuration
- Conduct unit testing of application code to ensure it produces the intended results
- Participates in post mortems and create recommendations to eliminate future application errors
- Troubleshoot software applications utilizing diagnostic skills related to software and hardware setup, database management, data analysis, networking, and operating system configuration
- Assists the production support team to identify and solve issues
- Participate in automated regression testing of the developed code base
- Collaborate with other developers on feature integration into other and encompassing systems
- Adhere to established policies and procedures
- 7 - 10 years of strong software engineering experience with C++.
- Experience with Visual Studio IDE
- Experience working on Unix platforms like Linux, AIX etc.
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with Database Systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc
- Must be a quick learner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral