We are looking for talented engineers of all levels to join our Finance Engineering team. This team is responsible for all accounting automation-related things. Billing, invoicing, payment processing, financial reporting etc. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are passionate about quality engineering and building simple solutions that make the Finance Platform scalable, reliable and extensible.
You will be expected to apply your engineering, problem-solving and team work skills to execute on new feature development and improvements to the existing platform. This will include working closely with the Product team and Finance/Accounting team to help translate feature requests into clear engineering requirements, and collaborating with your fellow engineers.
We value craftsmanship and are passionate about quality and thoughtful engineering. We are fans of pair programming, open communication, and continuous improvement. And we are serious about testing and code coverage. We learn from each other, and we get the job done.
- Design, develop, review, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Collaborate with your team, the Product team and other stakeholders to devise feasible solutions
- Participate in scrum/agile planning & estimation processes
- Participate in system architecture design discussions
- Collaborate and support external teams in identifying and resolving technical issues.
- At Rokt we encourage autonomy; teams have complete ownership of their systems including building, running and monitoring. As such, you may be required to be on-call and respond to systems alerts should they arise
- C# (.NET Core) / Typescript (NodeJs)
- Web API / ExpressJs / NestJs
- SQL based data stores (SQL Server, Redshift, PostgreSQL)
- AWS (Cloudformation, Lambda, SNS, SQS, etc)
- FE (Angular 9, rxjs, ngrx)
- Docker/ Kubernetes
- Relevant work experience in software development
- Experience with system integration and API development
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Aws certification
- Computer science background