Voted one of Pittsburgh's Top Places to Work, Fi360- a Broadridge Company, is a company like no other! We’re adventurous like a start-up, but we’ve been doing our thing since 1999. The entrepreneurial spirit does well here. If you’re creative, dedicated and up for a challenge, you’ve got the right stuff to join our community.
We are looking to hire a .NET Engineer based out of our Pittsburgh office. In this role, you will be responsible for crafting, improving, and maintaining fiduciary-focused software, data and analytics for financial advisors and intermediaries across the retirement and wealth ecosystem.
If you are passionate about technology and wish to work in a growing and dynamic Fin Tech in Pittsburgh, we urge you to read below.
- Delivers high quality software, timely, following Broadridge SDLC processes.
- Works within and across teams to craft, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
- Ensures technical & security best standards along with Broadridge standards are adhered to on continuous basis.
- Translates business requirements into technical designs.
- Solves production issues as needed and participates in technical design sessions.
- Gives technical solutions for software development projects.
- Understands dependencies between software and other parts of the processing stack.
- Provides estimates of all priority and non-priority projects along with recommended scope or schedule changes based on capacity and unforeseen challenges
- Identifies potential issues while staying focused on identified priorities.
- Collaborates with peers to deliver high quality work by established deadlines.
- Guides more junior associates through established processes.
- 3+ years of experience with commercial software architectures at both a software and infrastructure level
- Require hands on coding in the following technologies:
- C#, Microsoft .NET
- HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Front-end Framework such as Bootstrap and AngularJS
- Entity Framework or other ORM tools
- MVC web applications
- Multi-tiered OOAD and design patterns
- SQL Server, database design and efficient integration with web applications
- SOAP and RESTful Services
- Microsoft WebAPI
- Functional skills – Application Development Life Cycle / Waterfall and Agile Development, System Design and Architecture, DevOps / Deployment automation
- Ability to work under stress and be highly adaptable
- Strong written and communications skills for collaboration with various teams and upper management
- Able to adjust and accept change and support business strategy and vision.
- Hardworking teammate who understands and respects personal & cultural differences
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or in a related field.
- 3+ years of experience within a programming and application system environment, with experience and a working knowledge in the following technologies:
- Telerik Controls