We are looking for people that like to collaborate and want to be involved in shaping all aspects of the product as they grow. This is an amazing opportunity to grow your career in development!
- Work closely within a cross-functional Agile development team to build and improve products and features for BoomTown’s software platform
- Write and review automated tests and contribute to multiple testing suites
- Understand product descriptions for new features and how they fit into the greater BoomTown system while learning how our customers use them
- Take initiative on assigned day-to-day tasks and keep pace with the team to get the job done while knowing when to ask for help.
- Stays abreast of advancements, trends and future directions of the industry in the area of responsibility.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience / training
- 2-4 years of professional c# experience
- A deep understanding of at least one modern object-oriented programming language
- Strong understanding of database concepts
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Experience working with web technologies in a professional environment
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, building test plans, troubleshooting, and debugging
- Experience with cloud computing such as Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of functional programming concepts