- Develops, documents and maintains architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
- Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develops software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Performs software project management and software supplier management functions.
- Develops, selects, tailors and deploys software processes, tools and metrics.
- Plans, executes and documents software research and development projects. Serves as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes and regulations.
- Tracks and evaluates software team and supplier performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans and industry standards.
Relocation Assistance is Provided.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- C#.net software experiencerequired.
- Ability to obtain and interim and subsequent secret security clearance is a must.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with WPF is highly desired, as is experience with Linux.
- Embedded software applications on aircraft Line Replaceable Units (LRUs) to include Operational Flight Programs (OFPs) desirable.
- Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 2 or more years' experience or a Master's degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.