Our mission is simple. We create and deliver world class, enterprise software solutions enabling our customers to offer high quality healthcare to their clients at lower costs. Our message and solutions have been exceptionally well received in the market, and we are experiencing explosive growth, both domestically and internationally.
We’re searching for talented, energetic, exceptional people to join our team and drive our continued success. If you’re searching for a rewarding, challenging, fast-paced environment and the opportunity to work on a highly collaborative agile team while making a positive social contribution, you’ve found it!
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable custom built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Collaborate and support team members in delivering high-quality software solutions in an agile environment.
• Work with product management and drive the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
• Meet with business partners to understand business needs
• Responsible for overall technical design of solutions
• Design, build and test applications
• Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
• Contribute to evolving software excellence, architecture, design, coding standards, testing, patterns, automation, tools, etc.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
2+ years of experience developing complex, high-performance enterprise software using Java/J2EE technologies.
Java/Spring MVC development, and broad experience with relational databases, data modeling, and Object-Oriented software designs.
Strong background with other contemporary Java technologies and with relational databases, including SQL Server
Strong problem solving skills
Hibernate and Flex development or related technologies, and Healthcareexperiencepreferred.