This position will support the development of next-generation bioinformatics tools. The position will work in a small, fast-moving team collaborating with laboratory and data scientists to research emerging and disruptive technologies and deliver cutting-edge software products to the emerging biotechnology market.
- Designing and implementing software that:
- Is sophisticated yet user friendly, streamlined, and robust
- Performs better than industry standards and effectively scales
- Leverages modern programming practices and concepts
- Developing and operating cloud-hosted software products that involve the integration of multiple systems
- Designing Uls to efficiently communicate data to users while maintaining uniform style
- Supporting management, computational analysis, and interpretation of large genomic data sets