Our team combines expertise in biology, chemistry, physics, medicine, engineering, computer science, and more to create interventions that exponentially improve patient care. We partner with leading life sciences, medical device and government organizations to enable fast development, meaningful advances, and deployment at scale. Our work spans many projects, including Liftware, stabilizing utensil handles to aid individuals with hand tremor or limited mobility; and Debug, an effort to reduce the threat of mosquito-borne diseases using the sterile insect technique. For more information, please visit our website.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver a high quality, FDA regulated software.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with two or more of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Master’s, PhD, further education or equivalent practical experience in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience developing full-stack products is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to apply problem-solving skills to complex issues.
- Demonstrated interest in and ability to learn other programming languages as needed.