Our currently open positions span teams focused on subscriber growth, subscription and account management, multi-channel customer communication, payment systems, warehouse operations, and order management. So if you can give a pup belly scratches until you get carpal tunnel, or love the sound of squeaky toys as your background noise, come join us!
- Product Focus: Participate in the ideation and planning of features to set the team up for success. We build to deploy.
- Technical: Build beautiful intuitive user interfaces and build on our backend services to access customer data.
- Feature Delivery: Write well-designed, testable and reliable code as you ship features that make dogs happy (and your coworkers too).
- Code Quality: Maintain a highly responsive system by ensuring code quality, stability and scalability. You are pragmatic not dogmatic.
- You have front-end, back-end, or full-stack web-development experience using Ruby on Rails in a professional environment.
- You have a MINIMUM of 2+ years of professional experience (preferably at a startup).
- You can design data models and queries.
- You write tests early and often and enjoy working in a CI/CD environment.
- You care about delivering a good customer experience and align your code to that.
- You are comfortable with diving in to understand and build on an existing codebase.
- You value your own time and others’ and find solutions to optimize it.