The CareerBuilder Authorization Team has two primary areas of responsibility. API Routing Infrastructure and Authorization. API Routing Infrastructure focuses on the scale, resilience, and security of all API requests. Authorization includes an oAuth 2.0 framework implementation as well as the User Authorization framework used for product access, purchasing and provisioning. This team designs, develops, tests and operationally manages these infrastructure components.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer who enjoys a team atmosphere.
- You must be obsessed with fast iterative development, quality, testing, automation, and uptime.
- You must have a passion for developing great software.
- You will work with a team to design, develop, test and operationally support our API Routing and Authorization micro services.
- You will benefit from a curiosity for digging into those interesting, weird problems.
- You will have opportunities to explore innovative solutions.
- You will have opportunities to coach and mentor other engineers.
- 3+ years of strong development experience in an agile environment
- Experience with oAuth 2.0 and/or working in the Authorization space
- Clear and confident interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience building, deploying, and operating distributed services at scale
- Demonstrated technical leadership and ability to communicate across a complex engineering environment
- Systematic problem solving approach coupled with a strong sense of ownership
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Java, Ruby, .Net a plus