Develop features for Kabbage's platform in a fast-paced, agile development environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Play a critical role in development, design, and troubleshooting issues on our payments and funding platform.
- Architect large-scale distributed systems that ensures Kabbage's continued growth.
- Lead by example and mentor developers in all aspects of planning, development and testing.
- Be a catalyst for driving best-in-class technology frameworks and tooling.
What you should have:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent. Minimum 1 year of industry experience.
- Experience in any of the following languages and frameworks: C#, Java, Python, WebApi, .Net Core, Entity Framework, SQL, gRPC, GraphQL, Docker, Terraform, or Kubernetes.
- Understanding and interest in architectural patterns for highly available, scalable, low-latency, asynchronous systems (for example, well-des