No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
With multi-billion dollar clients relying on this powerhouse for innovative identity management solutions, this company has earned its position as an unstoppable industry leader. Driven by integrity, innovation, and happy employees, our client continues to flourish in the software space with no signs of slowing down.
As our client continues to experience impressive internal growth rates, they?ve created a new team that needs a skilled Back-End Software Engineer who will be integral in building a new cloud-based SaaS product within this Agile team in start-up mode!
What you get to do:
- Take on the challenge of building fresh, maintainable Java-based microservices
- Create new, robust designs and take charge of implementing features based on pre-determined requirements
- Take a collaborative approach to the product?s design, code reviews, and testing initiatives
- Deliver unit tests in an effort to continuously improve the quality of the code
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of Java development experience in an Agile environment
- Proven understanding of object-oriented programming languages (OOP)
- Strong object-oriented design skills (OOD)
- Previous cloud experience is not required but certainly make you stand out
What?s in it for you:
With nothing but five star reviews from both current and past employees, it?s easy to see top talent in the Silicon Hills tech hub has nothing but praise for this client?s work environment, leadership, and of course the superior products and services produced. Named one of the ?Best Places to Work?year after year by Austin Business Journal, this company has no shortage of awards and accolades for both workplace excellence and top security products. One of our client?s top priorities is work/life balance ? and they?re serious about this! In addition to generous PTO, flex hours, and company events, you?ll be eligible for an aggressive pay structure complete with 401k, comprehensive insurance plans, and ample opportunities for career growth.
Interested to learn more? Apply online to learn more about this new opportunity in Austin, Texas!