$100K — $150K *
Development to expand the baseline functionality of the Autonodyne mobile control station software
Contribute and implement front end and back end design decisions
Integrate additional autonomy behaviors
Work with customers to deliver requested software features
Support flight test, as required
• You’ve studied - you have a BA, BS, or MS in computer science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
• You’ve coded - you are comfortable in object-oriented languages like C#, C++, or Java; you have a solid grasp of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
• You collaborate - you can explain your work, you can ask great questions, you can listen to your peers and your customers, and you like to give and receive feedback.
• You’re driven – you have an unstoppable drive to win.
• You’re a professional - you understand that it’s not enough to write working code. It must also be well-designed, easy to test, and easy to add to over time.
• You’re learning - no matter how much you know, you are always seeking to learn more and to become a better engineer
We are seeking a mix of experienced software engineers (5-15 years experience) and recent graduates (0 to 5 years experience)
Familiar with computer gaming implementations and designs from both a developer and user perspective
Experience (or a very strong interest) in UAS/UAV/Unmanned systems, especially in the avionics domain is highly desired
This position will likely involve travel to customer and non-customer sites principally in North America (10-20%) but global travel is also possible.
Valid through: 3/18/2021