Software Engineer (AUTOSAR) (2539-LAD)
Our client is currently looking for a Software Engineer (AUTOSAR) who
will work as part of a global team to design and develop embedded
software for electronic control units and support customers. Our
client is a leader in their industry, providing embedded and connected
software products and services for the automotive industry.
For this position, a combination of creativity, problem solving,
software development, and customer interaction skills are required.
Farmington Hills, MI
Some occasional travel (primarily local) may be required.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather and analyze requirements.
- Embedded software engineering.
- Configure BSW (Basic Software) according to OEM
- Integrate 3rd party AUTOSAR or legacy modules with our
client's software for automotive electronic control units
- Create demo applications for new target platforms.
- First level of support for customers in the Americas.
- Analyze customer bug reports and delegate for resolution.
- Assist customers in resolving configuration errors.
Up to $110K, commensurate with experience
Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
or equivalent degree.
-Experience with AUTOSAR or equivalent embedded operating
-Good C programming skills.
-Good source/Assembly level debugging skills.
-Strong problem solving skills.
-Good knowledge in Realtime Operating Systems.
-Good knowledge in embedded software development
environments and tools including IDE, editors, compilers,
linkers, emulators, debuggers, analysis and monitoring tools.
-Good knowledge of 32-bit microcontrollers (e.g. NXP,
Infineon, Freescale, Renesas etc.).
-Excellent listening and communications skills written and
-Ability to work independently and in small teams.