Software Engineer - Automation/Simulation
Susquehanna International Group (SIG) has an opening for a Software Developer to join our technology team in the Bala Cynwyd (Greater Philadelphia) office. At SIG, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology with people who are passionate and like-minded.
As a member of our team, you will work in a real time, high performance, high frequency, enterprise technology environment. You will leverage your development skills to build test automation tools and debug problem code for our highly distributed real time trading systems.
In this position, you will be exposed to the entire trading stack and have the opportunity to grow into a trading systems developer that designs and develops systems used by options traders.
In this role, you will:
- Designs and develops custom test automation tools for electronic trading systems on the Windows platform
- Work in an integration test environment and when needed, troubleshoot and fix problem code
- Learn the application in order to be able to do obscure problem replication and problem fixing
- Works with users and other technical support staff, and responds to production questions and problems as needed
- Engage in performance monitoring of the trading systems environment in order to problem solve and correct issues that may come up
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field and a minimum of two year’s experience working in a software development organization is required
- Demonstrated proficiency in an object oriented development language (C++, C#, Java) and proficiency with either Windows or Linux is required
- Experience building automated test frameworks with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Coded UI Tests (or similar GUI test automation tools) is a plus
- Experience in a scriptinglanguage such as python or perl is preferred
- Understanding of distributed systems is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to: learn quickly, communicate clearly, and solve business and technical problems is required
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate. We think it’s important to take your skills and experience into account when determining compensation.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.