Job Description :
This position is with the F-35 Sensor Fusion Software team. It requires an embedded software engineer to use and apply technical standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques in the software field.
Candidate will be expected to participate in the design, development, test and integration of real-time, embedded fusion software. This software will primarily be developed in C++ using Rhapsody.
The selected applicant will be a member of a high-performing team and must be self-motivated with strong work ethic, time-management, and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate must demonstrate effective communication skills as the position will require frequent internal interactions with project leads and other software engineers in the group. Additionally, candidates must be able to obtain a Secret Special Access clearance.
Must be a US Citizen. This position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Must be able to be cleared for special access programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering, computer science, or related technical field
- Object Oriented Architectures and Design
- C++ Languages
- Prior experience in a related industry preferred
- Experience with the software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, high-level and detailed design, coding, test planning, unit-testing, and CSCI integration testing
- Experience in test planning and real-time embedded systems
- Demonstrated interpersonal and collaboration skills required in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Desired experience in Rhapsody, MATLAB
- Strong math background is a plus