Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 167 days agoby Gagan Kapoor
Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Number: 286421
Location: Ashburn, VA
Desired Skill Set:
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Position Title: Software Systems Engineer - III
Location: Ashburn, VA 20147
* Work with cross functional teams to identify business opportunities
* Responsible for developing KPIs within the business for the purpose of identifying trends and evaluating the success of the business's initiatives
* Perform ETL and Integrate multiple data sources and software tools with business line specific decision support and data analysis.
* Modeling complex systems by integrating large varied datasets of economic, demographic and telecom related information.
* Perform data analysis, interpret data and convert data into meaningful information that helps in making business decisions.
* Develop models, diagnoses, validates, and improves the performance of these models over time.
* The candidate must be willing to work in an interdisciplinary field, together with computer scientists, business SMEs, and engineers, and will require excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills (general):
* 8 to 10 years of experience or equivalent relevant education/experience.
* Demonstrates complete understanding and wide application of technical procedures, principles, theories and concepts in the field. General knowledge of other related disciplines.
* Demonstrates leadership in one or more areas of team, task or project lead responsibilities.
* Demonstrated experience in management of projects.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to convey complex information to upper level execs.
* Ability to adapt to quickly changing business environment and requests that come in related to management requests.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment, prioritize and having multi-tasking skills with a track record of meeting deadlines
Required Technical Skills:
* Proficiency in SQL and PL/SQL
* Demonstrated experience in decomposing complex problems and provide solutions
* Expertise in identifying data relationships, data patterns in the data sourced from different subject areas
* Demonstrated ability to produce visualizations and detailed analysis documents
* Strong analytics and algorithm development skills
* Demonstrated experience in management of data in SQL and/or NoSQL databases (Postgres, Oracle, Teradata, Hadoop)
* Excellent performance tuning and debugging skills to work on large data sets
* Experience with large-scale parallel computing in distributed environments
* Experience in analysis of large spatial and non-spatial datasets.
* Experience with a multitude of databases in general (Oracle, Postgres, Teradata, and Sqlite.)
* Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (R, Excel, SPSS, SAS, Python etc)
* Knowledge/Expertise in AI/ML
* Exposure to data visualization tool Tableau or any similar tools
* Great technical and problem solving skills
* Knowledgeable in various software design patterns and be able to apply appropriate design patterns to solve business/technical problems.
* Proficient in RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc .NET 3/.5/4.0 with WCF, WWF, WPF, and Silverlight. SQL Server 2008 2012 or 2016.
* Proficient in JAVA / J2EE , Oracle/JAVA , REST API
* Knowledge of RPA /BOT tools (Automation Anywhere, Kore.AI)
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)