Description:This Lockheed Martin Corporate Engineering, Technology and Operations (CETO) software engineering position supports Enterprise Human Resources Information Technology (IT) applications. Duties may include IT support in areas such as analytics, software development, application troubleshooting, cloud computing, and big data design and development. Positions can be located in, but not limited to, Rockville, MD, King of Prussia, PA, Orlando, FL, or Denver, CO.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of development concepts and the ability to apply them
• Demonstrated ability to be self-organized and work tasks to closure independently
• Demonstrated ability to successfully communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Demonstrated teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Experience working with relational database management systems and SQL
• Experience with at least one or more Object Oriented Supported Languages: Java, Ruby, Python, C#
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with Agile development methodologies
• Experience developing with Big Data technologies (i.e. Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Presto, Redshift)
• Experience with solutions using cloud service offerings
• Experience working in team collaboration and source control systems Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Software Engineering Clearance Level: None Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First