Software Engineer - Apps Store
- Job Number: 52753665
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: Aug. 14, 2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
Come join the team building the next generation App Store! Re-written from the ground up in iOS 11 using Swift and modern development methodologies, the team has a strong future roadmap with exciting opportunities to make an impact on the App Store ecosystem.
- Previous experience developing for the iOS ecosystem in either Swift or Objective C
- Experience building mobile UI’s and user experiences
- Passion for quality and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability effectively work cross-functional with other teams
The App Store team sits at the nexus of many different teams, platforms and technologies at Apple, providing exciting technical and user experience challenges to be solved. The team works closely with lower-level system teams, as well as server driven resources and technologies. The ideal candidate has a breadth of skills, allowing them to move effortlessly between UI and framework development, which ultimately enables building exceptional user experiences for our customers.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, and equivalent work experience.