As a software engineer in the AT-Risk group, you will be working on the Apache stack, building and implementing technology focused on anti-money laundering (AML) for banks throughout the United States.
These products need to handle massive amounts of data in a distributed and real-time environment in order to provide value to the clients. As a software engineer implementing the finished products, you'll be responsible for working directly in the client's data lake, and connecting all components together on the back-end as well as the UI.
Our products are primarily developed in Scala and work with a wide range of open source technologies, such as Hadoop, Spark, Elasticsearch, and Kafka.
• Solid object-oriented programming and design skills in Scala (preferred) and Java/Python
• Bachelor's degree (minimum) in computer science or similar technical field
• Ability to work with minimal supervision on prioritized tasks
• Good communication and interest in working as part of a team
• Experience with Docker, Mesos and Marathon
• Experience with distributed data processors, such as Spark, Flink, Kafka Streams, Hadoop
• Understanding and practical use of Akka and Elasticsearch
Req #: 14762_1