As a Software Engineer in the AppSec automation and tooling group, you'll:
- Automate and improve how the team discovers security issues and help surface these bugs to our internal customers.
- Build web-based tools and services to help measure and improve the security posture of Twitter applications, systems, services.
- Identify security risks, define requirements, and then build and extend systems to help reduce and track these risks.
- Build, improve, and integrate static and dynamic analysis solutions.
You will meet most (but need not meet all) of the following points:
- Bachelor's or advanced Degree in Computer Science or closely related field.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with Python web frameworks and ORMs
- Strong communication, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- Expertise writing clean, well-tested, and maintainable code
- Strong experience writing unit and integration tests along with clear documentation
- Knowledge of application security fundamentals, or interest to learn
Nice to Have
- Experience with cloud deployment environments such as GCP or AWS
- Functional programming experience
- Application security or other security engineering experience
- Distributed systems experience