Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's Partner Solutions and Technology team is looking for an extraordinary Sr. Software Engineer with a deep understanding and genuine passion for software development. You will employ innovative development techniques, working reciprocally with other team members and business partners to design and develop web based solutions for Apple Sales Business. Attention to detail and a dedication to deliver high-quality, stable applications is critical. To be successful you are self-motivated; driven to achieve and exceed commitments. You also need to exude strong collaboration skills, including the ability to mentor and be mentored. Possess a strong passion to work in a growing, energizing environment of innovation, working with a creative team of talented developers. If you want to be a part of this amazing team, this position is for you.
- Development experience with Java and Web Services
- Strong development experience with Spring, Hibernate & SOA
- Design & Development experience with Big Data, No-SQL is a huge plus
- Experience with Kafka, Spark and similar technologies preferred
- Experience in working with Lucene based Search Engine preferably Elastic Search
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Strong familiarity of working on large-scale, high volume applications is important
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Experience writing web based applications
- Experience in handling architectural and design considerations such as performance, scalability, reusability and flexibility issues
- Meticulous attention to detail and dedication to quality Excellent written and oral communication skills A passion for technology
BSCS or equivalent experience, plus minimum 4 years working in a software development, or similar engineering environment. Open to new college grads.