- Job Number: 57597612
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 22-Aug-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
Bring passion, dedication, and initiative to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. We're looking for a detail-oriented and creative software engineer who can join our team to help us build and deliver internal tools at Apple.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in professional web application development
- Ability to develop and ship high quality software products
- Experience with Rails 4/5 and RESTful APIs
- Deep understanding of unit/integration/acceptance/performance testing
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Experience implementing requirements and designs with a high-level of attention to detail
- Experience writing well tested, well commented code, and good documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with and assist other team members
- Bonus if you have...
- Experience building production web applications with Ember.js
- Experience developing iOS applications, with Objective-C or Swift 2/3
- Experience deploying, troubleshooting and supporting Docker
- Experience with JSON API
In this position, you will be responsible for building and delivering custom software solutions, working as part of a small team within the Hardware Engineering group at Apple. You will need to be able to identify technical solutions to challenges, collaborate with other team members (development, design and QA), perform peer code reviews, and adapt to changing customer requirements and needs.
- BSCS degree or equivalent required