- Job Number: 112871269
- Santa Clara (FMK), California, United States
- Posted: 25-Aug-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
FileMaker, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., the leading standalone desktop database company, is searching for a Software Engineer to design and implement major features of new products. FileMaker has an established product line and large customer base. We are advancing the existing technologies and developing new and exciting technologies and products. This position is located in Santa Clara, CA.
- 2 years of full time work experience in a software company using C, C++ and Java
- Should have work experience on server application development
- Strong object oriented design techniques, and reusable component design
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Work experience on REST API’s, Web Services and Integration technologies
- Good verbal and written communications skills
This position designs and implements major features of new products in Database and Server Technologies with the guidance of Product Marketing. Summary of Position •Design major features of new products in Database and Server Technologies •Implement innovative features on time with excellent quality Responsibilities •Create functional specifications and designs •Implement major features of new products •Create unit tests for features •Work with QA to ensure the top quality of the feature
BS in Computer Science or equivalent. MSCS or Ph.D. is preferred.
Work experience on Cloud is nice to have Experience on Security frameworks (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital certificates) is nice to have Knowledge about Database internals is a big plus Experience on Multi-tiered Server architecture Strong experiences and knowledge in modern Internet/Web technology for Server Application development