Job Description Summary
This position will provide Appian business process management expertise and development for both business driven and technology consolidation initiatives. Role will include participation in design/development ofprocesses, user interfaces, and integrations.
Essential Job Functions
- Builds and evolves integrated solutions for our banking products.
- Works with software evaluations, technical designs and security designs to support growing business needs while thoroughly considering the system impact.
- Proactively works to Improve the quality of Appian products built by solution delivery teams across the organization
- Learns new technologies that will best deliver reliable integrated solutions.
- Integrates complex web, middleware, and back end systems along with various vendor products.
- Partners with the enterprise program office to contribute best practices and transform the organizations’ software development capabilities.
- Partners with our business units, understands the strategy and driver for our products and make sure that our solutions meet the requirements
Required Education and Experience
- Gold A-Score
- Appian Analyst & Designer Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree in IS, Computer Science or a related field required OR equivalent experience
- 3+ years information technologyexperience.
- Appian Designer certification (Lead Designer certification preferred)
- 2-3 years Appian designer experience
- JAVA development experience is a plus (not required)
- Basic understanding of various relational database design concepts including relational & dimensional
- Experience with Oracle Database Queries
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to work effectively with business users and management to achieve business goals