The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Implementing new device drivers as required.
· Designing and implementing host-processor communication APIs.
· Verification of implemented SW components in various environments: FPGA environments; IC Design Simulation environments; Evaluation Boards environments.
Computer Engineering or related degree with 2-5+ years’ experience in embedded software engineering and verification. Strong inter-personal, teamwork and communication skills are required.
· Embedded C and/or C++ programming skills.
· Experience working with Python, Perl or other scriptinglanguages.
o Working with ARM Cortex-M series or Tensilica microcontrollers.
o Developing in an FPGA environment.
o Reading hardware schematics.
o Using logic analyzers.
o All aspects of CIS (Continuous Integration Server) environments
o Working with a RTOS (e.g. FreeRTOS, uC/OS)
· Familiarity with LabView applications and other host-based applications.
· Device driver development experience including but not limited to: SPI; I2C; UART; CRC.