Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Alltech is an award winning provider of IT services with nationwide project capabilities. Since 1994, Alltech’s focus on quality support to the Federal Government and Government Integrators has led it to become a leader in the Federal Services marketplace.
Alltech is seeking Software Engineers to join our team in Gaithersburg, MD.
Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI is Required! (Will be required to take a CI Polygraph)
Plans, conducts, and coordinates software development activities; Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems ; Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter programmed in business/mission applications and information gathered from system users to review and analyze software; Corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls; Ensures software standards are met; Candidate will be responsible for working with the Software Lead and other Software Engineers, Systems Engineers and Project Leads to troubleshoot, design and develop solutions.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Familiar with the Object Oriented Design Patterns, Agile development methodologies
- Experience in SW development and SW development lifecycle
- Experience/familiar with Microsoft .NET, C#, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (Microsoft's application lifecycle management (ALM) solution), SQL Server 2008 including DatabaseScripting and Architecture.
- Experience/familiar with Restful web services, Cesium, test automation software using Microsoft Coded UI, NuGet, Windows PowerShell Scripting
- Experience/familiar with Triggers, Stored Procedures Optimization, Database Concurrency Features, Development of data modeling strategies, the Ability to design database scheme updates/changes, indexing rules. Understanding of table partitioning and distributed partitioned views and how large data volume affects SQL Server Environment, automation database processes. Web GUI Development and WPF.