Position at Jobvite
Who We Are:
Jobvite offers a marketing-inspired approach to recruiting by combining the power of data and the human touch. We enable recruitment teams to personalize the candidate experience with a full-scale talent platform that accelerates and simplifies the entire talent acquisition process — from the moment the search begins to the celebration of the first promotion and beyond. We make it possible to automate communication through bot-powered texts and anticipate the employee journey with internal mobility and referral tools driven by human insight and assisted by AI. With a comprehensive, talent acquisition-focused suite Jobvite has been serving customers, including Dollar Shave Club, Dunkin Brands, Trek, LinkedIn, CDW, Universal Music Group, Wayfair, Audible & Feeding America, since 2006.
What you’ll do:
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Participate in all design reviews and requirement sessions, as required.
- Communicate ideas to both technical and non-technical people in all levels of the organization.
- Create or update technical documentation for transition to support teams, including outlining business logic and dependencies.
- Design, develop, and test event driven processes.
- Develop testing and validation processes.
What you’ll bring:
- Flexibility/Adaptability is required, especially when working as a team.
- Excellent Analytical skills required.
- 3+ years software engineering experience.
- Experience with development against internal / external APIs.
- Experience with Ruby.
- Experience with test driven development approach.
- Experience with container based development / deployment.
- Experience with SQL and complex join structures.
- Experience with Java, Python.
- Experience developing streaming events flows (i.e., w/ Kafka, AWS SQS, AWS Kinesis).
- Experience with public cloud solutioning (i.e., AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience with test automation (i.e., TestRails, Selenium).
- Experience in delivering solutions based on Agile principles.