Role: Software Engineer - SBM Ads
The SBM engineering team administers the codebase responsible for generating programmatic revenue for Chegg and the Writing Tools organization. We operate at the cutting edge of advertising technology and are responsible for mediating ad demand sources on our websites.
The team also manages traffic allocation and experimentation. We serve billions of ads yearly and provide critical data and support to the reporting metrics pipeline.
You will work closely with analysts, designers, and website engineers to plan ad tech strategy and create features to maximize user experience and company revenue.
* json, node, webpack, AWS (primarily S3, CloudFront, Lambda), github, travis
* DFP (Ad Manager), DFP API, Prebid.js, GPT
* kinesis, elasticsearch, google analytics data pipeline (small amounts of Ruby, Fluentd)
* micro-apps in React
* 2+ years software engineering experience, specifically with:
Additional experience with the following may be helpful but not required:
* webpack, node, AWS
* programmatic revenue technologies, Prebid.js, Ad Manager
* ETL/data pipeline processes and databases
Qualified candidates should:
* have a strong foundation in JS and web technologies
* be detail oriented and analytical
* have strong teamworking, coding, and time management habits
* bring a passion for learning and contributing
* have excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to contribute to multiple projects, team goals, and deadlines