Our team is growing rapidly and we need developers to work on next generation video delivery systems. You will be part of the core team delivering key technology to enable Ericsson’s next generation video platform. Ericsson is the worldwide leader in IPTV and is developing technologies to extend that leadership position to include video delivery to every IP connected screen over any network.
Experience: 7+ years of relevant experience
Preferred Education:MS in Computer Science or related field
Minimum Education: BS in Computer Science or related field
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of networking experience is required. Protocol experience is a plus.
- Experience with video streaming to mobile is required and streaming to set top box is a plus
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with C/C++ and iOS objective C is required.
- Experience with software development on smart phone platforms and/or embedded development is desirable.
- Extensive experience with all stages of the software development process: design, coding, unit testing, debugging, documentation, version control.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and must be able to excel in a team environment.