Make a difference! Be inspired! Accuray helps cancer patients live longer, better lives.
Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq: ARAY) invents, manufactures and supports a complete portfolio of radiation therapy and radiosurgery platforms for treating multiple forms of cancer. Our team works passionately to create a future without the fear, pain or human suffering of cancer. With over 800 systems installed worldwide, our leading-edge technologies - the Cyberknife®, TomoTherapy® and Radixact™ Systems - put the emphasis on patient-focused care. Our offerings range from high-precision radiosurgery for early-stage and localized disease to 3D image-guided, intensity-modulated-radiation therapy for more advanced disease throughout the body.
Local candidates only please, no relocation available
Software Engineer, C++/ Linear ALgebra expert
- This a is a higly diverse role that call for a background that is very math and data manipulation intensive. You will code in C++ and should have a mathmatical understanding of coordinate systems (robot,path etc.).
- Other key skillsets where the extensive mathmatical and linear algebra background we wish to apply could come from:
- GL - graphics
- Computer vision
- Design and Develop software as part of a team responsible for the maintenance, support, and improvement of the robotic CyberKnife Treatment Delivery System.
- Work with a cross functional team and customers to understand requirements, and build a robust, effective system to meet them.
- Implement new features and infrastructure improvements in a MSWindows and Linux based C++ environment.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Proven skills in C/C++ programming and Object Oriented design.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A passion to make a difference in the area of cancer therapy.
- Experience with large data models
- Solid Understanding of xml and data model conversions
- PDP (objects in space and have they may interract/collide
- Experience working in medical device software development a plus but not necessary.
- Understanding of rigid transformations, networking, and digital imaging. Experience with Qt a plus
- Client/server application development using C++, Visual C++, MFC, STL, COM, & multi-threading
- Debugging skills, Software interface control of hardware devices using RS-232 or Digital I/O