US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
The candidate is responsible for the design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug mission critical software source code using modern software development languages and tools, such as java. Must be able to work independently as a contributing member of the SW Sprint Team; Use Jira, Confluence, Nexus, Stash-Git/Subversion development operations, collaboration and source control tools. Support creation and updating of all relevant documentation and specifications for design, development and testing.
Identify potential roadblocks and develop around them. Plan and estimate development tasks and work to improve performance metrics. Develop maintainable code that matches specification. Participate in Design Reviews, Sprint Planning, estimating, Release Planning, demonstrations and retrospectives. Perform unit testing of code, including manipulation of data for analysis of system requirements. Other duties as required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance required
- Level1 Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and less than 2 years' prior relevant experiencerequired
- Must be able to work with system engineering personnel to assess requirements
- Knowledge of Agile Development methodologies
- Experience working with JAMA, Confluence, Jira, Cameo and other Systems Engineering UML-based applications as well as standard Microsoft Office suite
- Preferred Qualifications: Experience with Defense Intelligence Information Enterprise (DI2E) development tools, such as Jira, Confluence, Nexus, and Stash-Git/Subversion. Experience with automated unit test and test driven development concepts, tools, and languages. Experience with Objected Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming. Experience designing and building web services, including REST-based services; Experience developing applications using network sockets; Experience serializing data structures using JSON or SML for communication with web clients. Experience using pub/sub message queues, such as 0MQ
- Level2 Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Master's degree with 2-6 years of prior relevant experiencerequired
- Develop software that re-engineers complex algorithms involving complex physics and ballistics
- Experience with MATLAB and complex physics/ballistics algorithm development
- Experience with Defense Intelligence Information Enterprise (DI2E) development tools, such as Jira, Confluence, Nexus, and Stash-Git/Subversion
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and SOAP based web service technologies, including WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, XML, XSD, and XSLT
- Experience with Objected Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming
- Experience designing and building web services, including REST-based services
- Experience developing applications using network sockets
- Experience serializing data structures using JSON or SML for communication with web clients
- Experience using pub/sub message queues, such as 0MQ
- Experience with automated unit test and test driven development concepts, tools, and languages
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint)
- Preferred Qualifications: Experience in User Interface development technologies, such as HTML5, NodeJS, AngularJS, etc. Web Client end user devices, Smart Clients and Android applications. Experience with AFATDS, Army Common Operating Environment (COE) or other PM MC systems. Familiarity with VMF (and other Army communication standards). Familiarity with MIL-STD-188-220. Familiarity with Extensible Map Platform. Experience with Red Hat Linux, Eclipse IDE, and JUnit. Competent in C++ and JNI. Good understanding of concurrency (C++ threading models and patterns). Understanding of RS-232/422, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, NLB network protocols. Experience working with Raytheon Taclink modems and tactical radios (R/T 1523, AN/PRC 152(A), AN/PRC 117G, AN/PRC 155 ). Familiarity with both SINCGARS and IP waveforms (SRW, ANW/2); OSGi Development Experience; Angular Development Experience
- Experience in Java/J2EE technologies
- Able to multi-task, self-assign work, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Good verbal and written skills
- Minimum of 25% travelrequired
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
- 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
- Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
- Long and Short Term Disability.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto
- And more.