About the Position:
You will be a part of a product development team building high-complexity, high-scale networking platforms. This will include state of the art silicon and platform development delivering Juniper's next generation planforms. Requires working knowledge of designing and validating software for such networking platforms. Should be dynamic, enthusiastic and self-driven to a fast pace of development cycle. Responsibilities:
- Design and develop platform and system level software/firmware for networking platforms.
- Lead technical and design discussions with HW, ASIC and test team.
- Mentor others on implementation, testing and debugging of responsible modules
- Lead bring-up of ASIC modules and inter-ASIC links/protocols. Working knowledge of serdes, MAC/PHY or high speed links.
- Good communications skills to work closely with HW, SW and systems teams, and promote team collaboration.
- Demonstrate good teamwork across various teams.
- You will be writing specifications with functional & design specifications of the modules responsible for.
- BS in CS/CE or similar field
- Extensive programming experience in C/C++.
- Embedded software development/debugging experience
- Experience in any RTOS or Linux/Unix system programming
- Linux/Unix-like OS experience with knowledge of developing drivers for them
- Experience on bringing up new hardware and/or ASIC
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Programming experience in C++
- MS in CS/CE or similar field
- Understanding of routing and switching technologies is a plus
- Relocation is available for this position