We are seeking a talented software engineer to join a small, dynamic team focused on the development of 3D machine vision sensors and products. The successful candidate will work with hardware and software engineers to develop and refine 3D machine vision methods. This role will include the development of software libraries and applications to support the deployment of 3D sensor products. We are seeking an experienced individual with the capabilities and desire to contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle, including specification, design, implementation, testing, documentation, and maintenance.
- Develop software tools, utilities, and applications in C/C++.
- Plan, develop, release, maintain, document, and support software libraries and applications for internal and external users.
- Develop, test, and iterate on prototype solutions.
- Test machine vision algorithms using sensor hardware.
- Produce a finished application, when applicable, for demonstration and/or deployment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong software development experience in C and C++
- Knowledge and experience in software design and architecture
- Experience working as part of a professional software development team and familiarity with associated tools and processes (development processes, source code control, formal bug tracking, etc.)
- Experience maintaining deployed software
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, and communication skills.
- Comfortable with multitasking and working in a highly dynamic environment, including collaboration with both local and remote team members.
- Experience in computer vision, image processing, and/or 3D point cloud processing
Minimum education and work experiencerequired:
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant professional software development experience
- Bachelors or Mastersdegree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other relevant technical discipline.