$80K — $100K *
The Full Stack Engineer will execute true end-to-end development and testing of software products in an agile lifecycle. Partnering with key technical and business stakeholders, the agile developer will help refine the product vision, estimate and design a solution, create, purchase, or customize the requisite hardware and software to create the solution, ensure the quality of the final product through manual and automated tests, and support the new software as it is moved to production.
• Making significant contributions in delivering the engineering build-out of SQL, OLAP (database systems) and visualization engines
• Leading complex technology performance testing & architecture evaluations & driving complex technology programs in cutting edge domains
• Contribute towards elastically scaling the database systems in the public cloud
• Contribute towards enhancing the performance of database systems in terms on response time, throughput, CPU utilization etc.
• Contributing back to open source community on the new features
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of relevant experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent work experience.
• 8+ years of work experience in Application Development/IT Systems Testing, and team leadership
• Solid experience in programming languages – mainly Python
• Experience in creating REST API using Spring Framework
• Strong background in database systems – SQL engine,
• Strong background in distributed systems and cloud concepts (Kubernetes
• Full Stack development experience – CI/CD process, Automated testing etc.
• Strong in theoretical foundations and practical knowledge analytical & SQL engines such as Presto, Druid, SparkSQL, Blazing SQL, Dremio and Apache Arrow
• Familiarity on authentication, authorization and hive metastore
• Familiarity with high performance storage systems (cloud, open source etc.)
• Familiarity with open-source software development and community
• Familiarity with increasing the performance of database systems with hardware enhancements – GPU, memory etc.
• Familiarity with visualization tools
• At least bachelor's in computer science from reputed university and masters preferred
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Valid through: 2/19/2021
$80K — $100K