Microsoft IT is for those IT professionals and business technology professionals who want to be strategic partners to the business and be the first place to create innovative solutions using all of Microsoft’s products and services. Microsoft IT provides career growth opportunities, a rewarding and flexible work environment so you can better integrate professional and personal life. Unlike other IT organizations, Microsoft IT employees make global impact on thousands of customers and thousands of employees who use Microsoft software and services.
Are you passionate about building always available, scalable, highly responsive services? Do you want to work on building enterprise level services that support products such as Xbox one, Surface, Windows and Office? Then this is the place for you! We are looking for a software engineer with a proven track record who has a keen interest in developing cloud services that will provide the foundation for the next generation of the Microsoft Supply Chain. You will be responsible not only for requirements but also design, developing and deploying quality solutions. You will work with highly talented team that thrives on collaboration, passion for technology, and solving complex problems. You will have a great opportunity in a high impact environment.
Our team is looking for a self-motivated software engineer to join our growing team. You must be comfortable with ramping up and moving quickly, dealing with ambiguity and understanding that you must wear many hats to ship a product. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an effort that has direct and significant impact on the success of Microsoft.
• 3-5years track record of shipping high quality software.
• 3-5years of professional experience in C# or similar OOD language (Java, C++).
• Good experience with REST, service oriented architecture and cloud services.
• Experience with Azure stack.
• Knowledge of working withSAP or integrating with SAP is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.