$80K — $100K *
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Be a part of transformational change where integrity matters, success inspires and great teams collaborate and innovate. As the fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative, ethical and successful financial institutions. We're looking for people who want more than just a job - they want to make a difference! U.S. Bank is seeking a Software Engineer who will contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives and supported business products.
The position combines aspects of a traditional developer and tester into a single position responsible for the design and release of quality code in short, releasable, and iterative increments. It is critical for this position to have not only the technical skills relative to development and testing, but strong collaboration and communication skills in order to support the business line applications and those processes interfacing to downstream core bank systems.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of relevant experience
- Internet facing J2EE web application design, development and testing
- Experience with Spring, Struts or any other MVC framework
- Experience with WebSphere, WebLogic or any other Application Server
- Experience with Manual and Automated Testing - preferably using Selenium
- Strong working knowledge of databases and SQL
- UNIX / Linux (Operator Level)
- API Production and Consumption
- Service Bus Architecture / API Hubs
- Continuous Integration/DevOps
- Service virtualization, test case modeling, and test data management tools and processes
- Familiarity with CI/CD solutions such as Jenkins and Maven
- Familiarity with Cloud based solutions and integrations
-Considers scalability, reliability and performance of systems/contexts affected when defining technical designs.
- Understands the team's domain, how work in this domain relates to the team's objectives and deliverables and how it contributes to overall business strategy and how technical strategy maps to this.
- Looks for opportunities to simplify product & technical design.
- Adept with agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles.
- Able to communicate processes and results with all parties involved in the product team, including engineers, product owner, scrummaster, third party vendors and customers.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about theE-Verify program.
Valid through: 2/19/2021